Friday 20 June 2014

Opportunity

Fortune Favours the Brave

I really wish blogspot let you write in lobster two font

I'm moving jobs!

I've only been in my current role for coming up to three months, and I've loved every single second. Yet I'm moving again. Why? Because I had the opportunity to do so, it was a good opportunity and usually, you have to take opportunities when they arise.

When things pop up, when chances occur, never ignore them, it might well be the most importance chance you'll ever get, but you'll never know unless you explore it.

Also, pay particular attention to opportunities that follow you, ones that you have to put no effort into finding. This new job, is one I've had before, and the MD came back to me, 5 years later to invite me back into a much more senior role. She hounded me for weeks, and really wanted me to work for her. That hardly ever will happen in your life, you have to be open to things that chase you, because most of you life will be spent chasing! 

Keep your eyes and your ears open, but most importantly, keep your mind open.


No comments:

Post a Comment